- The British Journal of Nutrition recently confirmed that peanut butter at breakfast is especailly healthy. Try this delicious chocolate breakfast treat with Velvet today!
Marilyn and Pete Waldmeir`s Velvet Peanut Butter © Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup Velvet Peanut Butter
Mix together butter vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, and eggs.
Mix together in a separate bowl flour and baking soda.
Combine both mixtures and add Velvet Peanut Butter. Shape into one inch balls. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. With fork dipped in flour flatten in criss-cross pattern.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes
Velvet Peanut Butter® Pie
- 10-inch baked graham cracker pie shell
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 oz. carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Velvet Peanut Butter®
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts for garnish
Whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in Velvet Peanut Butter® and confectioners` sugar; slowly add milk, beating well until blended. Fold topping into mixture; ladle into pie crust and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze until firm. Thaw 15 minutes before serving. Chocolate syrup may be drizzled over top, if desired.
Velvet Peanut Butter® Balls
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Velvet Peanut Butter®
- 6 cups corn flakes
Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes; if boiled longer than 3 minutes the ball will be hard.
Remove from heat. Stir in Velvet Peanut Butter® peanut butter. Pour over corn flakes and mix. Let stand for two minutes then roll into balls.
Velvet Peanut Butter & Better Made BBQ Chips Sandwich
Have you ever tried peanut butter (Velvet of course), jelly of your choice, and Better Made BBQ potato chips (on the sandwich). If not, give it a try, it is really yummy!
2 Slices of Bread
Velvet Peanut Butter
Better Made BBQ potato chips
Spread 2 ounces of Velvet Peanut Butter on each slice of bread.
Spread 2 ounces of jelly on one slice of bread.
Add a generous layer of Better Made BB chips on top in the jelly.
Top the sandwich with the other slice of peanut buttered bread.
…one of my favorite recipes as a child (and an adult BTW).
Thanks to Donna L.
Spicy Lamb and Peanut Stew
- 1 lb. lamb shoulder or sirloin, cut into 3/4- inch cubes
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. fat-free beef broth
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 lb. fingerling potatoes quartered
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/8 t. cayenne
- 1/2 c. frozen peas
- 1/4 to1/2 c. Velvet Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chopped dry roasted peanuts for garnish
Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add lamb, onion and garlic. Brown meat over medium-high heat.
Stir in broth, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper and cayenne. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover tightly and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in peas and peanut butter. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Stir gently.
Serve over basmati rice or couscous. Garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired.
Velvet Peanut Butter Pancakes
From Your Next Drink, why not try a delicious, blended frozen Velvet Hammer.
- 4 oz Kahlua®
- 4 scoops Ice Cream
- 1 oz Chocolate Syrup
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 4 Tablespoons of Velvet Peanut Butter
Fill with cream to volume, blend and serve Frozen.
Serves 4-5 adults.
Please drink responsibly.
Velvet Peanut Butter Chocolate Blossoms
Homemade Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup shortening.
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Hersey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl beat shortening and peanut butter with electric mixer.
- Add the 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until combined.
- Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls Roll balls in the 1/4 cup of granulated sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart on a un-greased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are firm and bottoms are lightly browned. Immediately press a kiss in the center of each cookies.
Pastry Queen Peanut Butter Cookie
Confessions of a Foodie Bride - Blogger shares her "favorite way to eat peanut butter".
The Velvet Elvis from RealMeal.tv